Louis & Clark Medical Equipment & Supplies in Springfield works hard to provide the best products and the best service.
We take extra care in making sure that we fulfill the needs of each and every one of our customers. We are staffed by a number of specialists, including an Ostomy and wound care specialist, mastectomy fitter, compression therapy fitter, and diabetic shoe fitters. We can assist you in finding the right walker or wheelchair and making sure you know how to use your items properly. Our billing associates are available to answer your questions and work with your doctor and insurance company. If you need a service and don’t see it listed, please ask and we will be happy to help you.
Our services include:
- Pick-up and delivery within a 50 mile radius
- 24 hour emergency service
- On-site and off-site compression garment fitting
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- We accept Medicare assignment
- Reworking of denied claims
- Follow-up with physicians (progress and compliance)
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Guidance on nutritional supplements
- Evaluation of client's home for accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Cleaning of patients home medical equipment
- Much, much more!
If you have questions, you may contact us by email or call us at (413) 737-7456.